Árpád Tóth is the founder of Evertest a test consultancy in Hungary. As a test consultant he has been involved more than 40 IT projects. He is a well-known ISTQB teacher and one of the first pioneer of context-driven testing in Hungary. When he is not a tester then he is dancer. He was semi-finalist in World Showdance Championship at 2015, China.
Topic: Essence of Usability
This presentation gives a short overview about the most interesting usability practices from the design until the late usability tests.
Nowadays the usability is one of the most important software characteristic. In the era of startups and mobile applications teams and companies is tending to design user friendly apps. This presentation gives a short overview about the most interesting usability practices from the design until the late usability tests. The following topics will be covered.
◦ Usability as the most business sensitive characteristic
◦ The secret of user centered design
◦ UX Research the way to reveal user needs
◦ The Apple employee who was the first UX Architect in the world
◦ The place of usability testing
◦ Relation of UX design and usability testing
◦ Why classic testing is too late
◦ About accessibility
◦ Practices of UX design and testing
◦ Ideas and personas, wireframes
◦ The user is the boss
◦ Elements of user test, case studies
◦ 5 seconds test
◦ A/B test
◦ Surveys and interviews
◦ Analytical approaches, heat maps and other tools
◦ AARRR Model
◦ Gettho test
◦ How to apply usability at agile development